Aerofood ACS signs MOU with Swiss German University
Jakarta, February 10th 2017 – Aerofood ACS and Swiss German University (SGU) have signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the academic and research purpose for two years agreement. Mr Sri Sardjananto as Vice President Business Process & Integration System from Aerofood ACS and Mr Gembong Baskoro Dean of SGU signed the MOU witnessed by Mr Bambang Sujatmiko, President & CEO Aerofood ACS and Mrs Filiana Santoso Chancellors of SGU in ACSCGK unit.
This initial MOU has 2 (two) years term from February 2017 – February 2019 with 7 (seven) points of arrangement :
1. Encouraging academic and or research cooperation between the institutions.
2. Setting-up consultancy in the areas of mutual interest
3. Setting-up joint academic and or research activities in areas of mutual interest.
4. Resources sharing on the specific area of interest.
5. Internship, and final project for students in the specific area of interest
6. Exchanging publications and other teaching materials.
7. Other activities agreed by both parties.
Swiss German University (SGU) was established in 2000 as the first international university with a dual academic license recognized as a university under Indonesian law. The license was issued by the National Ministry of Education (DIKNAS). SGU was formed through a joint effort between Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria with the objective of bringing a strong international focus and promoting knowledge and technology in the higher education system of Indonesia.